top of page
  • Loft & Room in Roof Insulation surveys

  • Heating Replacement Surveys

  • Under Floor Insulation Surveys

  • 2D & 3D CAD to scale Floor Plans

  • Public Display Certificates

  • Chartered Surveyors Reports

  • Energy Measures Management Services

  • Domestic & Commercial EPC's

  • ECO Scheme Qualification Surveys

  • PAS2035 Retrofit Assessment Surveys

  • PAS2035 Retrofit Coordination Services

  • Solar PV/Thermal Surveys

  • Desktop Solar Evaluation & Design Services

  • Solid & Cavity Wall Insulation Surveys     

Domestic Energy Performance Certificate

Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs) provide buildings with an energy rating from A (very efficient) to G (inefficient), predicted Heating & Lighting costs and what its carbon dioxide emissions are likely to be.

An EPC also includes information on what the energy efficiency rating could be if the recommended improvements are implemented.

A property also requires a Valid EPC when a property is marketed for Sale or Let


EPCs are valid for 10 years from the date of issue.


Non Domestic Energy Performance Certificate

A Non-Domestic Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) displays the energy performance of a commercial building on an A+ to G scale (A+ indicating net zero and G being the worst performing).

The rating is based on the estimated carbon emissions of the building, unlike Domestic EPCs which are based on a property’s estimated running costs.

You need a Non-Domestic EPC in order to build, sell or let a non-domestic property.

Minimum Energy Efficiency Standards (MEES) require landlords in the private rented sector to have an EPC with an E rating or higher before they can issue a new lease for a property.


PAS 2035 Retrofit Assessment

PAS 2035 is a specification for what is called ‘whole-house’ or ‘whole building’ retrofit.  This is an approach to the installation of energy efficiency measures (EEMs) which takes into account the requirement of the entire building, both from a technical standpoint and considering factors like occupancy comfort.

PAS 2035 is concerned with assessing domestic dwellings for energy retrofit. This involves identifying areas where improvements can be made and specifying and designing the relevant improvement measures. It is also concerned with the monitoring of domestic retrofit projects.

On Construction Predicted Energy Performance Certificate

On Construction EPCs (SAP)are required before a new build can be certified by building control, EPCs are also required for the sale and let of new build properties

New build properties can be marketed at the design stage as the assessor can produce a PDA (Predicted Energy Assessment) off the plan and build specification before the property is built. The property has to be  completed before the full EPC can be issued.


New buildings must comply with Building Regulation Part 1LA  and the Air Tightness Test result is calculated in to the EPC calculation, the result of the Air Tightness Test affects the rating.


Property extensions may also be required to have a SAP rating from Building Control before the work can be signed off.

2D & 3D Scaled CAD Building Illustrations

From a representative 'Room Layout' Floor Plan, to a Fully 'Scaled & Detailed'  CAD Building Pans, we offer a variety of plan and evidence gathering services, as well as 'Land Planning' Surveys to map out the most efficient and compliant use of Land space for Self Storage Units, Caravan Park, Festivals etc

bottom of page